Thursday, May 7, 2009

Midhoof Appointment

Today was my 6 week postpartum check up with the midhoof, as Tim calls her. Everything's a-ok!

I took Lucy in the Maya sling that we just got. I'm hoping that it will be easier to use than our other baby wearing things, especially for traveling and quick baby wearings around the house. I love the color! Lucy and I are getting the hang of it, but apparently we're not at the point yet where we can take pictures of ourselves that we actually show up in.


I met another mom in the midwife's waiting room with a funny baby wearing story. She said that with her first baby, she wore him in the Baby Bjorn with it on UPSIDE DOWN for weeks, until a stranger stopped her in the street and explained how it was supposed to be worn!

No comments:

Post a Comment